Monday 21 November 2011

Should we continue Blogging?


In my opinion, there are both positive and negative points when using Blogger. Firstly, Blogger can be described as a different device to use to write your homework. Some people might find typing easier and more efficient than writing their responses on paper, which people sometimes find time consuming. I agree with typing my homework on the computer being faster, easier, and more "environmental friendly", since you are conserving paper. Also, Blogger allows you to post and share videos and images and include them in the post making your response more interesting and fun to read. Blogger has improved my ability in critiquing other classmates' work and allowed me to voice out my own opinions on what I liked and disliked in a response. Nonetheless, there are still some drawbacks to using blogger. people can easily be distracted when they are on the internet. This might affect the quality of their responses and not being able to produce their best work. Furthermore, Some people experienced technical issues and were not able to post. This resulted in the entire group falling behind since they would not have sufficient posts to comment on.
With that said, technical issues were mostly solved at the end, which means there are far more benefits to blogging than drawbacks. Therefore, I believe that our class should continue using Blogger as a device to write our homework and share our ideas on.

No comments:

Post a Comment